Jewish and Israel Affairs Action Committee
Dear Friend and Congregant
The initial meeting of the “Jewish and Israel Action Affairs Committee” will be held on Wednesday June 22, at 8 PM , at Etz Hayim at Hollis Hills Bayside in Menchel Hall.
Please watch for your Etz Hayim emails for the link to join the meeting.
The purpose of the Committee will include :
· Establishing contacts with relevant sources of information and current events,
· Informing the congregation of events and activities relating to Anti Semitism and Anti Israel Bias,
· Informing the congregation of events and activities which support Jewish and Pro Israel and Pro Zionist activities,
· Encouraging contact with legislators and elected officials in order to support Jewish and Pro Israel interests,
· Initiate periodic activities and opportunities for the synagogue to support organizations which benefit Jewish causes and Israel,
The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss :
· Strategies to be employed to meet our goals.
· Any suggestions or remarks that you wish to add.
We hope to see you on June 22. In the interim, please contact myself or Josh Sussman with any remarks.